Offspring Small Incubators
GREATLANDER OFFSPRING - Range of Small Bench-Top Egg Incubators
The field of small incubators has been divided sharply into two classes ...
Either good quality machines but priced beyond the reach of beginners and of small-volume breeders
Or cheap machines of poor quality with patchy results and no Aust electrical safety compliance
NOW GREATLANDER OFFSPRING incubators bring together Accuracy, Reliability, Safety and Affordability
In a range that will suit the beginner and the serious small-volume breeder alike
The advantages of using a GREATLANDER OFFSPRING Incubator
• A round-shaped enclosure which gives optimum air flow & temperature levelling
None of the cold spots or hot spots as found in rectangular and square-shaped incubators
• A transparent cover with minimal obstruction, for monitoring the hatch
Not small windows and not large obstructing fans and electrics
• Plastic materials in food grade plastic which is easily cleaned and sterilised
Foam incubators harbour pathogens which multiply and colonise the incubator
• A digital display of Temperature and of Humidity
Plus European electronic componets of high quality and accuracy
Critical measurements if inaccurate cause mortality, deformities, and poor hatch rates
• Programmable Temperature Controller of High Precision (factory-corrected to 0.0ºC)
Temperature range 25ºC - 41ºC
Durable heating element by thermal-sink with dual heating:- Economy heating and Intensive heating for cold conditions
• Each temperature sensor is factory tested, any calibration required is reset to zero on the controller chip
• LED indicator lamp while heating is in progress
• Dual-channel water recesses for effective and trouble-free humidity control
• An optimised ventilation system ensuring replenishment of air and a steady temperature
• Silent operation (20dB)
• Australian C-Tick electrical approval
• In a class unique to itself as a fairly inexpensive, high quality, accurate, reliable and safe product
Available in three models
GREATLANDER OFFSPRING "Manual Turn 70"
Capacity - 70 chick eggs
Manual Turning of the eggs individually
(Egg rack and key included for conversion to Simultaneous Key Turn 51)
GREATLANDER OFFSPRING "Simultaneous Key Turn 51"
Capacity - 51 chick eggs
With Egg Cradle & Simultaneous turning of all the eggs with external key
GREATLANDER OFFSPRING "Automatic Turn 51"
Capacity - 51 chick eggs
With automatic turning system that turns the eggs once an hour, not continuously
Spares are readily available ex-Queensland.
There is a Quail Egg kit of inserts available that doubles the egg capacity to102 Quail eggs