Fully automatic cabinet egg incubators and hatchers.
Feature-laden professional equipment chosen by the commercial and for the serious breeder alike.
Unique GREATLANDER features
- Cooling Function - Cool Micro-Mist, for hot & dry weather running
- Segregated Hatching Chamber (Multi-Stage models) - Soft air flow. Mesh filters that trap chick fluff
- Disinfecting Function - Incubate only your eggs NOT the pathogens that colonise incubators
- Dual Heating Elements Switched Independently - Economy and Boost Modes. Overheat prevention.
- Colourbond Insulated Panel Construction - Colourbond Non-Combustible Foam Sandwich
- Australian Support & Spares - Knowledgeable support; Economical and comprehencsive spares ex Qld.
Check also the range of GREATLANDER equipment
- OFFSPRING small bench top incubators; sent calibrated to laboratory-standard accuracy.
- Electric Hen, Brooder, Heat Plates
- Incubation Thermometer, calibrated for accuracy
- Poultry Pluckers for Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Goose, Quail, Pigeon
- Poultry Scalders with stable electric thermostat control
- Killing Funnels
- Keeping Equipment, Accessories & Spares
Please browse the categories using the links to the left.
The Knowledge Resources page links to a body of incubation advice with an engineering perspective
GREATLANDER is an EESS & ERAC registered Responsible Electrical Equipment Supplier.
The link below takes you to our Greatlander Insiders facebook site
There you will find helpful hints and an opportunity to share experiences with other Greatlander users.