NEWS - 2022-23 SEASON (updated 18 February 2022)
Our OFFSPRING table-top machines are now available from the online shop.
Availability of our TOP HATCH varies with the workshop's workload. We keep NO FINISHED STOCK. However there is now only a small backlog. Expect a quick turnaround of most models. Please enquire by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact page
We have a Special running on our Electric Hens - Heat Plates until current stock runs out, so be quick.
$88.00 plus postage. (Click on Rear & Keep)
Coming Soon and New for this season
• A Powerful LED desktop egg candler - For those dark shell eggs
• Combination Scalder and Plucker units in three sizes from Quail to Goose - Save on buying the separate units
Fully automatic cabinet egg incubators and hatchers.
Feature-laden professional equipment for the commercial grower and for the serious backyard breeder alike.
Unique GREATLANDER features
- Cooling Function - Cool Micro-Mist, for hot & dry weather running
- Segregated Hatching Chamber (Multi-Stage models) - Soft air flow. Mesh filters that trap chick fluff
- Disinfecting Function - Incubate only your eggs NOT the pathogens that colonise incubators
- Dual Heating Elements Switched Independently - Economy and Boost Modes. Overheat prevention.
- Colourbond Insulated Panel Construction - Colourbond Non-Combustible Foam Sandwich
- Australian Support & Spares - Knowledgeable support; Economical and comprehensive spares ex Qld.
Check also the range of GREATLANDER equipment
- OFFSPRING small bench top incubators; sent calibrated to laboratory-standard accuracy.
- Electric Hen, Brooder, Heat Plates
- Incubation Thermometer, calibrated for accuracy
- Poultry Pluckers for Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Goose, Quail, Pigeon
- Poultry Scalders with stable electric thermostat control
- Killing Funnels
- Keeping Equipment, Accessories & Spares
GREATLANDER is an EESS & ERAC registered Responsible Electrical Equipment Supplier.
The link below takes you to our Greatlander Insiders facebook site
There you will find helpful hints and an opportunity to share experiences with other Greatlander users.